On Mar 28, 4:06 AM UTC
Baltic Bicompax Pulso For Revolution & The Rake 1/250 #WatchFamforUkraine
How do I bid? Start here
The Baltic Bicompax Pulso for Revolution & The Rake was born out of the unique piece auctioned off for The Pink Dial Project — which is why the gorgeous dial is in salmon. The sophisticated dial —with a range of finishes, a sector layout and pulsometer chronograph scale is the star of the show. But the rich coppery tone and complicated finishes are only one of the things to love about this watch. There are the leaf-shaped hands, the drilled lugs and light brown Italian leather strap, as well as the domed hesalite crystal. But the first thing you notice when you strap on this manually-wound chronograph is the size. The stainless steel case measures a discreet 36.5mm across, a classical size for a chronograph appreciated by purists and rarely found in contemporary chronographs. This watch, like many of Baltic’s timepieces, is powered by a Seagull movement, in this case, the ST 1901, a manually wound calibre with 42 hours of power reserve. This auction is for Baltic Bicompax Pulso for Revolution #1 of 250 made.
- No buyer’s premium is applicable on this #WatchFamforUkraine lot
- All proceeds will be donated to WCK
- Please note that the watch will be shipped to the winning bidder directly by the donors.
- Shipping costs will be covered by the donors, however all import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer
- Buyers are advised that the charitable purpose of these lots has no impact on the buyer's obligation to pay sales or use taxes, as applicable
- Winning bidders will be contacted directly by the donors after the auction ends
- Payment can be made by wire transfer or credit card (Up to $50,000 with a 3% surcharge)
Bicompax Pulso For Revolution & The Rake
Calfskin Leather Strap
Box and Papers
Donated by Wei Koh
I am proud to donate my very own Baltic Bicompax Pulso for Revolution to such a worthy cause. One of my favorite collaborations that we've ever done, I'm confident this watch will bring the new owner much pleasure!