On Mar 28, 4:07 AM UTC
Bespoke Watch Projects Intaglio 38 Tonneau (Solidarity Edition) #WatchfamforUkraine
How do I bid? Start here
The INTAGLIO 38 Tonneau Edition is an elegant yet robust option for a wide range of wrists. The curved profile and lugs enables it to be extremely wearable, with the midcase height measuring just 6mm. The box-domed sapphire crystal showcases the handmade sector dial, highlighting its engraved & patinated surface. Produced in house by watchmaker John McConnico, no two dials (or timepieces) are alike.
- No buyer’s premium is applicable on this #WatchFamforUkraine lot
- All proceeds will be donated to WCK
- Please note that the watch will be shipped to the winning bidder directly by the donors.
- Shipping costs will be covered by the donors, however all import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer
- Buyers are advised that the charitable purpose of these lots has no impact on the buyer's obligation to pay sales or use taxes, as applicable
- Winning bidders will be contacted directly by the donors after the auction ends
- Payment can be made by wire transfer or credit card (Up to $50,000 with a 3% surcharge)
Bespoke Watch Projects
38mm x 46mm x 12.5mm
Intaglio 38 Tonneau (Solidarity Edition)
Top grade ETA 2824-2 with Perlage finishing & Blued screws
Handmade Cognac bridle leather strap w/burnished & painted edges, Stainless steel & PVD buckle
Stainless Steel Case with PVD Finish
Box and Papers
Hand-finished Gold Alloy dial w/patinated & engraved surface
Donated by Bespoke Watch Projects
Fresh from the studio, this unique watch build is created specially for the #WatchFamforUkraine Solidarity Auction. While the sector dial is rooted in tradition, the bold color and mix of finishes captures both an aspirational quality and sense of elegance—my tribute to the cause and spirit of the Ukrainian people.
About the Brand
California-based Bespoke Watch Projects produces pieces that are equal parts tool, art, and heirloom. Incorporating heritage-inspired details and modernist design influences, they incorporate in-house engraved dials, modified Swiss movements, and handmade straps for unique made-to-order editions. Founded by designer, visual artist, and horologist John Beck McConnico, he applies fine art influences for the production of these distinctive timepieces.