On Mar 28, 4:09 AM UTC
Breitling 815 Chronograph #WatchFamforUkraine
How do I bid? Start here
This piece has a lovely clean dial featuring a Panda triple register layout and central chronograph sweep seconds hand, with perfectly patinated tritium luminescent elements on the dial and hands. And while some examples were produced in plated cases with gold 'panda' dials, the steel configurations are rarer and considerably more desirable.
Powered by the Valjoux 7736, the 815 shares quality internals with numerous other brands of the era, such as some of our favorite Heuer models. This particular example is a true survivor, with a crisp stainless steel case and an equally stunning dial. Don't miss it!
Images Courtesy of Analogshift.com
- No buyer’s premium is applicable on this #WatchFamforUkraine lot
- All proceeds will be donated to WCK
- Please note that the watch will be shipped to the winning bidder directly by the donors.
- Shipping costs will be covered by the donors, however all import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer
- Buyers are advised that the charitable purpose of these lots has no impact on the buyer's obligation to pay sales or use taxes, as applicable
- Winning bidders will be contacted directly by the donors after the auction ends
- Payment can be made by wire transfer or credit card (Up to $50,000 with a 3% surcharge)
Manually wound Valjoux 7736
Excellent Vintage Condition
Silver with Slate Subdials
Generously Donated by Wei Koh
Originally purchased from Analog Shift, I am donating this fantastic condition Breitling 815 so that we can use the funds to feed the many hungry mouths that are escaping the terrible situation in Ukraine.