On Mar 28, 4:12 AM UTC
CuleM Portal GMT Gold #WatchFamforUkraine
How do I bid? Start here
The Portal GMT | Gold showcases a stunning and contemporary layered world map on a gold coloured dial. This unique effect gives the impression of the continents rising above the sea.
The beautiful dial is housed in a round 40mm gold plated case and complemented by a Mediterranean blue Italian leather strap and an additional CuleM strap of your choice. Both straps have quick change pins.
An open caseback exhibits the automatic ETA 2893-2 GMT movement. The caseback is also engraved with 6 continents and 24 destinations showing the correct world time zones in both GMT and BST.
The dual time functionality of the Swiss made movement displays your local time and the GMT 24 hour hand can be set to your destination time.
No buyer’s premium is applicable on this #WatchFamforUkraine lot
- All proceeds will be donated to WCK
- Please note that the watch will be shipped to the winning bidder directly by the donors. Shipping costs will be covered by the donors, however all import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer
- Buyers are advised that the charitable purpose of these lots has no impact on the buyer's obligation to pay sales or use taxes, as applicable
- Winning bidders will be contacted directly by the donors after the auction ends
- Payment can be made by wire transfer or credit card (Up to $50,000 with a 3% surcharge)
40 mm x 10.15 mm
Portal GMT | Gold
"Mediterranean Blue Italian Leather strap and an additional CuleM strap of your choice. Both straps have quick change pins.
18k Gold Plated (GP10)
Box and Papers
The Portal GMT | Gold showcases a stunning and contemporary layered world map on a Gold Coloured dial. This unique effect gives the impression of the continents rising above the sea
Donated by CuleM Watches
"We are donating a CuleM Portal GMT | Gold watch with a Mediterranean blue Italian leather strap. To us, this gold and blue combination represents colours of the Ukrainian flag.
We want to help and support the Ukrainian refugees via this noble cause. No human being should be without food, and we hope our small contribution makes a difference."
Matthew Cule, Founder & CEO, CuleM Watches
About The Brand
CuleM creates Swiss-made travel watches that feature unique designs inspired by the world around us.
We believe that your watch should inspire you on your adventures around the world, and act as a reminder of the places that you’ve been, and the places you’re dreaming of visiting one day.