On Mar 28, 4:21 AM UTC
Hamilton Khaki Aviation Pilot Pioneer Aluminum #WatchFamforUkraine
How do I bid? Start here
Dedicated to the material often used in aviation, the Khaki Pilot Pioneer Aluminum is offered in a black aluminum which is comfortable and light weight around the wrist. It is complimented by the exclusive Hamilton movement H-10 with the typical power reserve of 80 hours. The partially leather coated nato strap with its aluminum pin buckle adds a qualitative touch to the timepiece.
- No buyer’s premium is applicable on this #WatchFamforUkraine lot
- All proceeds will be donated to WCK
- Please note that the watch will be shipped to the winning bidder directly by the donors.
- Shipping costs will be covered by the donors, however all import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer
- Buyers are advised that the charitable purpose of these lots has no impact on the buyer's obligation to pay sales or use taxes, as applicable
- Winning bidders will be contacted directly by the donors after the auction ends
- Payment can be made by wire transfer or credit card (Up to $50,000 with a 3% surcharge)
Khaki Aviation Pilot Pioneer Aluminum
Black Nato Strap
Box and Papers
Generously Donated by Northern Watch Services Inc.
At Northern Watch Services Inc., we are always looking to support non-profit organizations. After reading Carol's article, as well as being half Polish and having so many of my family members directly involved with the atrocity that is happening in Ukraine, I became inspired and decided to donate one of my personal Hamilton watches.
About Northern Watch Services
"Connecting a network of Official Retailers with Brands, Watch lovers & Corporate clients." We are a 360° agency that focuses on providing authorized jewellers & luxury brands with industry knowledge to increase their brand presence online and through in-person activation. With over 12 years of experience as the Brand Manager of a Swiss luxury watch brand in Canada, our founder has established an in-depth knowledge of the luxury industry and, more precisely, a deep understanding of a brand's requirement. NWS specializes in helping jewellery retailers to sell online & offer consulting within the industry for both retailers & brands.