On Mar 28, 4:22 AM UTC
Horizon Watches 'Nautilus' Prototype #WatchFamforUkraine
How do I bid? Start here
Divers watch, christened after Captain Nemo’s submarine vessel in Jules Verne’s eternal classic, Vingt Mille Lieues sous les mers, or, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea.
- No buyer’s premium is applicable on this #WatchFamforUkraine lot
- All proceeds will be donated to WCK
- Please note that the watch will be shipped to the winning bidder directly by the donors.
- Shipping costs will be covered by the donors, however all import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer
- Buyers are advised that the charitable purpose of these lots has no impact on the buyer's obligation to pay sales or use taxes, as applicable
- Winning bidders will be contacted directly by the donors after the auction ends
- Payment can be made by wire transfer or credit card (Up to $50,000 with a 3% surcharge)
42mm x 14mm
"NAUTILUS" Dive Watch
Box and Papers
Generously Donated By Fred Bekher of Horizon Watches
Being a Ukrainian myself living in Kherson where things are in complete chaos now, I want to use this opportunity and donate a prototype of my watch that I successfully launched in 2021 on Kickstarter.
Horizon Watches is the brainchild of Fred Bekher. A watch designer with almost a decade’s worth of experience under his belt, it is perhaps not surprising that Bekher has always nursed a dream of having his own watch brand. He was finally spurred to make this dream a reality when he became a father, driven by the urge to demonstrate this to his child and leave behind a legacy of his own: Horizon Watches.