The JB 200 is a re-edition of a diving watch that was once used by the French Navy. Created in the 1980s, by the master craftsman Jacques Bianchi, it is a watch that is recognizable by its unique dial, featuring the silhouette of a diver in action. It is a part of the great watchmaking history of “French Skin Divers”.
The design of the destro case of the historic JB 200 evokes the spirit of diving watches of the 1970s, halfway between the finesse of the “skin divers” of the 1960s and the robustness of the divers of the 1980s. In order to equip the new model with an automatic caliber — which is necessarily thicker than a quartz movement — the proportions had to be reviewed and improved. The 42 mm off-crown diameter of the case remains unchanged, but a long adjustment process was necessary to preserve the spirit of the historical shapes and the technical requirements imposed by the integration of an automatic movement.
- No buyers premium is applicable on this Pink Project lot
- All proceeds will be donated to UICC
- Please note that the watch will be shipped to the winning bidder directly by the brand. Shipping costs will be covered by the brand, however all import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer
- Buyers are advised that the charitable purpose of these lots has no impact on the buyer's obligation to pay sales or use taxes, as applicable
- Winning bidders will be contacted directly by the brand with a timescale for delivery
Ø 42mm in stainless steel; 13.mmm thick; water-resistant to 200m
The authentic black dial of the JB 200 features the iconic silhouette of a diver in action and Super-Luminova indexes that allow for optimal readability in the dark
Seiko NH35 mechanical movement with automatic winding
Hours, minutes & Seconds
Black tropic strap
In the mid-1980s, Jacques Bianchi developed — under his own name — a diver’s watch, water-resistant up to 200 meters originally commissioned by the French navy. Four decades later the master craftsmen Jacques Bianchi relaunched the brand with the iconic JB 200 in its orignal birth place of Marseille, incorporating over 50 years of expertise in water resistance.
A Message From the Brand
With many lives around us unfortunately being affected by breast cancer, it is imperative to continue to raise awareness and support the fight against this disease. I am honored to be able to donate this special JB200 watch to the Pink Dial Project in hopes for a better future.