In the purest watchmaking traditions of Longines, the watches in the Record collection combine classic elegance with technical excellence. These exceptional timepieces are renowned for their extreme precision and the entire collection is certified as “chronometers” by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC). This bespoke limited edition timepiece features a full-diamond bezel, white mother-of-pearl dial and a pink alligator strap. It is one of the 35 pieces engraved with an exclusive number as a collector’s item.
- No buyers premium is applicable on this Pink Project lot
- All proceeds will be donated to UICC
- Please note that the watch will be shipped to the winning bidder directly by the brand. Shipping costs will be covered by the brand, however all import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer
- Buyers are advised that the charitable purpose of these lots has no impact on the buyer's obligation to pay sales or use taxes, as applicable
- Winning bidders will be contacted directly by the brand with a timescale for delivery
Ø 38.5mm in stainless steel; 10.7mm in height
White mother-of-pearl, blued steel hands, diamond indexes (Dial set with 13 Top Wesselton VS-SI diamonds, for a total of 0.059 carats)
Automatic, L888.4; self-winding mechanical movement beating at 25’200 vibrations per hour, with a monocrystalline silicon balance spring power reserve of approximately 72 hours; chronometer certified by the COSC
Hours, minutes, seconds and date
Alligator strap, pink
Longines has been based at Saint-Imier in Switzerland since 1832. Its watchmaking expertise reflects a strong devotion to tradition, elegance and performance. With many years of experience as a timekeeper for world championships in sport and as a partner of international sports federations, Longines has forged solid and lasting links with the world of sport over the years. Known for the elegance of its timepieces, Longines is a member of the Swatch Group Ltd, the world’s leading manufacturer of horological products. With the winged hourglass as its emblem, the brand has outlets in over 150 countries.
A Message From the Brand
Longines is proud to support the Pink Dial Project in raising much needed funds for breast cancer treatment, research and awareness. Embodying Longines longstanding vision and campaign ‘Elegance is an attitude’, the Pink Dial Project is an example of this elegance in action, as we work together to highlight and support this important issue that affects so many.