For the Big Crown ProPilot X Caliber 115, Oris’s watchmakers took the spirit of Caliber 110 and imagined a fully skeletonised Oris movement. Traditionally, skeletonisation provided a window for a watchmaker’s talents, but this movement had higher ambitions. It had to reconnect people to how things work.
The Big Crown ProPilot X Caliber 115 lays bare its inner workings. Nothing is hidden. Even the barrel at 12 o’clock is skeletonised so you can see the extended mainspring. Winding the crown, you watch on as the mainspring coils tighter… and tighter… until it’s fully wound and ready to deliver 10 days of uninterrupted power.
The ProPilot X for the Pink Dial Project features a unique pink dial, the very first dial change since the launch of the original watch in 2019.
- No buyers premium is applicable on this Pink Project lot
- All proceeds will be donated to UICC
- Please note that the watch will be shipped to the winning bidder directly by the brand. Shipping costs will be covered by the brand, however all import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer
- Buyers are advised that the charitable purpose of these lots has no impact on the buyer's obligation to pay sales or use taxes, as applicable
- Winning bidders will be contacted directly by the brand with a timescale for delivery
Ø 44mm in titanium
Pink skeleton Dial
The Oris Big Crown ProPilot X Caliber 115 is powered by a skeletonised, in-house developed caliber with a 10-day power reserve and an Oris-patented non-linear power reserve indicator that shows the power remaining with greater accuracy as the time to rewind the watch approaches.
Hands for hours, minutes, seconds. Patented non-linear power reserve indication
Since 1904, industrial watch making has been in our bones and craftmanship is in our souls. Our mechanical watches always conform to the Oris credo: Things must make sense. We live for the quality of work we put into our watches. While others follow a path, we define our own. Go your own way.
Oris is proud to support the Pink Dial Project with a unique ProPilot to be sold with proceeds going to UICC.