Made especially for the Pink Dial Project, the Panerai PAM02021 pièce unique Piccolo Due in Goldtech™ and pink mother-of-pearl dial features an aesthetic unprecedented by Panerai. With a 38mm diameter, the smallest ever adopted by Panerai, this piece is a marker of elegance thanks to the rich contribution conferred by the iridescent pink mother-of-pearl — a lustrous material that endows the watch with a unique character. The sophistication of this piece is further enhanced by Goldtech™, a proprietary precious metal boasting an intense tone and heightened resistance to oxidation. The PAM02021 pièce unique is accompanied by a shiny pink alligator strap, complementing its one-of-a-kind dial perfectly.
- No buyers premium is applicable on this Pink Project lot
- All proceeds will be donated to UICC
- Please note that the watch will be shipped to the winning bidder directly by the brand. Shipping costs will be covered by the brand, however all import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer
- Buyers are advised that the charitable purpose of these lots has no impact on the buyer's obligation to pay sales or use taxes, as applicable
- Winning bidders will be contacted directly by the brand with a timescale for delivery
Ø 38mm in polished Goldtech™; 11.2mm in height
Pink mother-of-pearl with golden luminous Arabic numerals and hour markers. Date at 3 o’clock and small seconds at 9 o’clock
Automatic mechanical, P.900 caliber, 12 ½ lignes, 4.2 mm thick, 23 jewels, 28,800 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, one barrel. 171 components
Hours, minutes, small seconds, date
Founded in Florence in 1860 as a workshop, shop and school of watch-making, Panerai supplied the Italian Navy specialist diving corps with precision instruments for many decades. Originally created to be used deep underwater, Panerai watches are known for their unparalleled legibility and luminosity in the dark. In 1997, the brand was acquired by the Richemont Group and launched on the international market. Today Panerai develops and crafts its movements and watches at its Neuchâtel manufacture, combining Italian design flair and history with Swiss horological expertise.
Panerai is always at the forefront of supporting important causes, and our environmental goals stem from the desire to safeguard our own health and habitat. Being a part of this auction, which raises funds for the fight against cancer not only makes sense for us but is also one of the most important causes we could support, and we are honored to contribute this specially conceived reference for this event.