Embodying the resilience and durability of the dive watch, the Aquaracer Professional 300 launched in 2021 provides the perfect foundation for the contribution of TAG Heuer to the Pink Dial Project. With its unique iridescent pink dial crafted for the watch, and pink graduations to the ceramic bezel insert, these characteristics clearly differentiate this special execution of TAG Heuer’s ultimate luxury sports watch.
- No buyers premium is applicable on this Pink Project lot
- All proceeds will be donated to UICC
- Please note that the watch will be shipped to the winning bidder directly by the brand. Shipping costs will be covered by the brand, however all import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer
- Buyers are advised that the charitable purpose of these lots has no impact on the buyer's obligation to pay sales or use taxes, as applicable
- Winning bidders will be contacted directly by the brand with a timescale for delivery
Ø 36mm in stainless steel; 11.9mm thick
Iridescent pink with wave motif, eight diamond set hour markers and Super-LumiNova markers at 3, 9 and 12
Calibre 5 Automatic WBP231H.BA0618
Hours, minutes seconds and date
Stainless steel bracelet with fine adjustment system
Since its founding in 1860, TAG Heuer has demonstrated pure avant-garde watchmaking spirit and a commitment to innovation with revolutionary technologies that have included the oscillating pinion for mechanical stopwatches in 1887, the Mikrograph in 1916, the first automatic-winding chronograph movement – Calibre 11 – in 1969 and the first luxury smartwatch in 2015. Today, the brand’s core collection consists of three iconic families designed by Jack Heuer – TAG Heuer Carrera, Monaco and Autavia – and is rounded out with the contemporary Link, Aquaracer, Formula 1 and Connected lines.
We are honored that TAG Heuer was able to contribute to the Pink Dial Project and create a special piece for which we chose one of our iconic Aquaracer 36mm models with a unique pink dial replete with diamond indexes and a ceramic bezel with pink minute markers from 0 to 15. This watch has a special feminine touch and we hope it will have a very symbolic meaning for its future owner – just as it has for TAG Heuer.